Popular Posts
-
It is with a sad heart that I have to inform readers and discoverer's of The C Influence - of the passing of co-founder Bruce Duensing, ...
-
Reports of a large, hairy hominid have circulated worldwide for centuries. The sightings and lore have become the basis for speculation as t...
-
My reptoid-demonic visitation c. 1991 (recreation/collage - 2011) In a recent Phantoms and Monsters post, Lon gives us the recounting ...
-
Demanding the disclosure of what does not exist is, in itself, an interesting anomaly about an anomaly (i.e., the UFO phenomenon). The (il)l...
-
Clowns and Cannibals Bruce begins his post with the question :"What makes a creature monstrous to us?" I found it interesting Br...
Friday, July 30, 2010
Bruceleeeowe - Actualizes Esoteric Discussion - Lon's Theory, Colucci's Comment
Seems you are highly influenced with eastern philosophy. I have read somewhere that you can even create your own reality using SAMADHI. I haven't tried though it seems true(it's very very tough). And a ancient 'pauranik' story tells about extradimensions. Perhaps, Biocentrism could explain this. As for future being which may exhibit right now, it doesn't probable for me right now. However I'm not ignoring the possibility of that being true. I'll make it clear in my next post.
Labels:
biocentrism,
pauranik,
Samadhi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Biocentrism is an excellent western model of eastern wisdom traditions.The cultural contexts differ though in that for the western "scientist it is an intellectual construct while for the yogi immeresed in Samadhi it is an experential state of being.
ReplyDelete